Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pulau Redang… I'm coming!!!

Prologue or Prolog is a preface to the story. It sets up the story, giving background details and other miscellaneous information. The Greek prologos included the modern meaning of prologue, but was of wider significance, embracing any kind of preface, like the Latin praefatio quoted by Wikipedia

This entry will story all about our company’s trip to Pulau Redang, the biggest and most beautiful island in Terengganu which is planned, we will be there on the 26th to 28th of March 2010.

It is not an easy to organize a company trip. Especially when it took a large number or people involve although my company is not a big size in volume. So many complained and cakap-cakap belakang we had heard. Unfortunately it does not make us give-up. This trip will be a reality!!!

The package which we booked is 3 Days 2 Night Snorkeling Package by
Laguna Redang Island Resort. This package include complimentary 2 ways boat transfer from Merang Jetty to Redang Island, 2 night accommodation at Duluxe Garden Room, 2 Buffet Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Buffet Dinner and 1 BBQ Dinner at Sang Suria Buffet Restaurant. We were promised to have superb experience snorkeling at 3 difference place which 1 marine park snorkeling trip and 2 Deep Sea snorkeling trip.
Duluxe Garden Room, Laguna Redang Island Resort (Hopefully we will really get this kind of room. Harap-harap lebih indah rupa dari khabar)

Since we are never been at Pulau Redang, we were so excited especially with the snorkeling trips. Cannot imagine we will spend one and half days floating at the South China Sea seeing rich marine life. Therefore, we are excited to have our swimming suit.

Last 2 days, I went to Jusco Shopping Complex at One Utama, Bandar Utama and get 1 for my own. It costs RM89.90 for the long sleeve swimming shirt and RM79.90 for the long pants. I also bought 1 half pants for my dear hubby which cost RM69.90. Since I am choosing a unisex suit, my pink swimming shirt does not have a padding to cover up my Tits!! Ops!! So I bought another swimming suit with padding which cost RM29.70 after less 70%… Hehehhe Bos, I will not be sexy in front of you hah!! Oh I am choosing the pink colour for my long sleeve swimming suit because I am very very sure no man will chose that kind of color…. except NYAH!!

My swimming suit more or less just like the above picture half pants for my hubby, long pants, long sleeve swimming shirt and full body suit for me!! Yeah I'm ready now!!

So excited!! Oh forget to inform that we were planning to wear theme suit at our BBQ Dinner… We have decided to wear ORANGE COLOUR theme suit. I’m still looking for it.. Where’s my Orange T-Shirt… Erm.. Just wait and see… Am I will wear an Orange T-Shirt, Orange Blouse, Orange Nite Dress… or.. erm hehhe… whatever in orange colour.


Excited!! Excited!! And Excited!! But I’m worried Hummm… One week after this Redang Trip I will involve jadi orang penting seh... for a big family event!! Is my skin will maintain the same as before going to this trip.. We will wait and see…. Hopefully I will not forget to get SUN BLOCK!! And most important.. to wear it, apply to my skin…. Jangan la hitam walaupun hitam itu emas.... Huhuhu still can't forget how bad was my face after one full day played netball masa degree dulu!!! almost 6 months for me to recover...

By the way...Will update later… Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment